JR-KYUSHU Train Reservation
JR-KYUSHU Train Reservation is a service that allows the reservation online of tickets for JR-KYUSHU and JR-WEST limited express trains, particularly the Kyushu and Sanyo Shinkansen services.
Book on your PC or mobile phone
- Reservations can be made between the following times:05:30-23:00(JST)
- Reservations open: From 10:00 a.m. 1 month prior to the date of departure (reservations can be made up to 6 minutes before departure.)
- Number of seats that can be reserved at a time: up to 7
- Payment method: Credit card (online)
Picking up your tickets is easy.
Ticket collection location: Ticket Offices or Ticket Machines at JR-KYUSHU stations
What you need to collect your ticket
- The credit card used for the payment when making the reservation
- Reservation No. (5-digit number starting with “6” you will have received on completion of the reservation)
- Identification No. (4-digit number nominated by the customer when making the reservation)
If collecting your tickets at the departure station, it will take time to collect the tickets and move to the platform. The Ticket Office may also be busy, so please allow plenty of time.
Discount tickets available only for online reservations can also be purchased.
Reservation changes free until tickets are collected
- *Limited to services that depart within 3 months from the date of initial purchase (if there is no identical date in 3 months’ time, then that last day of the month 3 months later) and that depart on a date within 1 month from the date of operation.
(Example) If you booked a seat on a train departing on January 15 on January 1, you can change your booking as many times as you like up to and including services departing on March 31. However, if your booking is for January 15, the latest you can change your booking to is 1 month later, February 15.
- A Refund fee may be required to change your reservation.
- *Please note that there are restrictions to reservation changes after tickets have been collected or the specified service has departed.
- *Changes to reservations for “KYUSHU NET HAYATOKU 3” may be made only up to 23:00 3 days prior to the date of departure.
- *Ticket purchases (payment) will be finalized when the Reservation Complete screen is displayed and an e-mail notifying the completion of the reservation has been sent by us. With this, the reservation will be established (contract concluded).
When making changes to a ticket for which the reservation has been established, a new credit card payment will be effected, and the previous payment will be reimbursed to the customer without fee via the credit card company.