Just touch it against the automatic gate
and you can be on your way!
※The fare (adult) for the boading section will be automatically paid from card balance.
Can also be used over and over by recharging.
There is no expiration limit.
Can be used in Kyushu, of course,
but also in major areas all over Japan.
Can be used on railways/buses and at shops, etc. with themark.
*Cannot be used on Shinkansen.
You can shop with this card at places with this mark.
SUGOMON PASS selling price
2,000 yen（We will give you a card with the amount of 1,500 yen on it.）
【Attention when purchasing】
- ・This is an IC card only for foreign customers visiting Japan.
- ・It can only be purchased and used by persons holding a passport issued by governments other than that of Japan, and is limited to customers having a visa status corresponding to a "short-term stay."
- ・Please show your passport when purchasing this card.
- ・JR Kyushu Hakata Station Ticket Office
- ・JR Kyushu Kumamoto Station Ticket Office
SUGOMON PASS is an IC card with benefits
available on presentation added to the IC card "SUGOCA" issued by JR KYUSHU.
The conditions of handling are based on the regulations for "SUGOCA."
How to recharge the card (add money) on automatic ticket vending machines withmark.
*The screen below is an example.
Insert SUGOMON PASS.
Press the "IC Card" button.
Press the button for the amount of money you wish to recharge.
Insert the amount in cash.
- You can recharge the card at automatic ticket vending machines, automatic fare adjustment machines and charging machines displaying themark. Recharging cannot be done at JR ticket offices.
- Recharging can only be done with cash. Recharging cannot be done with a credit card.
- Recharging cannot be done if the card balance will be over 20,000 yen.
- If you recharge an incorrect amount of money, please let the staff at the station gate or JR ticket office know. The amount that you incorrectly recharged will be refunded. After you have recharged to the card once, then recharge to the card again, or touched the automatic gate and entered/exited, or used it for shopping, and the card balance has been used, there will be absolutely no refunds of incorrectly recharged money amounts under any circumstances.
- In the case of charging machines on the platform, change will not be given. The amount that you enter will be added in its entirety.
- Refunds will be given at the counter below. When obtaining a refund, you will need to pay a handling fee (220 yen).
If the card balance is under 220 yen, we will only refund the 500 yen deposit.
Refund counter: JR Hakata Station Ticket Office, JR Kumamoto Station Ticket Office
- Lost cards will not be reissued.