JR Kyushu Rail Pass (Fukuoka Wide)
How to use
Characteristic of pass
- ・This is scratch-off Pass. Please scratch-off the usage date ("YY-MM-DD") by some coins before use.
- ・It is available only for 2 days from the date you scratched-off to next day.
- ・No refunds and changes are possible due to case that passengers make scratching mistake scrached off some dates.
- ・The bearer must show his or her passport to a conductor on request while using this pass.
- ・Can not pass through the automatic gate. Please show your pass to station staff at gate.
1 Please scratch off the usage date only
2 Pass through the gate
Can not pass through the automatic gate. Please show your pass to station staff at gate.
When you show the pass at gate, please present the front of pass for station staff to make it look.
*There are some stations which no staffs at gate.
In case that, please show to the crew in the trains.
3 Boarding the train
This pass can be used for non-reserved seats of Limited Express and Local trains operated by JR Kyushu in designated area only. (Other than Kyushu Shinkansen, Sanyo Shinkansen)
Please notice that you cannot board on Reserved seat, and Green car (first class).
When train crew ask for ticket examination in the train, please present the front of your pass to make it look.
■Case of Limited Express
On non-reserved seats cars/sections, "自由席", "自由", "自", or "NONRESERVED" will be displayed. If any seats are open in non-reserved seats cars/sections, you may have a seat.
This display on each around door of train cars is mark of Non-reserved seat.
■Case of Rapid/Local trains
It is possible to go on board to all cars of train.