The interior of Kyushu Shinkansen and D&S Train will be covered on Google Street View.
- Panoramic view
- On clear days, you will see the splendor of the Kirishima Mountains across Ebino Basin. This rail route has been selected as one of Japan’s top three for extraordinary views.
- Photo services
- How about a photo holding the special panel? Cabin attendants will help you memorialize your trip. Please feel free to contact your cabin attendant.
- Commemorative ticket
- All passengers will receive this ticket. It is also has space for a stamp that will help you memorialize your trip.
- Loop Line & Switchback
- This is the only switchback within a loop line in Japan and can be seen near Okoba Station.
You can witness the train making a loop and switchback in order to climb a steep slope.
- Masaki Station
- Masaki Station is the only station of Hisatsu Line that is located in Miyazaki Prefecture. You will see this classical wooden station building during the train switchback. There is also a small rock garden. The bell used in actual operations before the privatization of the Japanese National Railways is a popular ornament among travelers and is thought to bring happiness.
- Okoba Station
- Only switchback station in Japan located on a loop line. There is a myth that you will be promoted if you leave your business card on the wall here.
- Steam locomotive on display at Yatake Station
- Meet the majestic D51 steam locomotive.
Stops & Timetable
2 round trips a day / Daily operation
As of March 2016
*Configuration of Isaburo/Shinpei may vary depending on the operation date.