The interior of Kyushu Shinkansen and D&S Train will be covered on Google Street View.
- A view of Kinko Bay and Sakurajima
- “Hayato no Kaze” runs alongside Kinko Bay.
You will see majestic Sakurajima Volcano across the shiny water surface.
(Between Kagoshima and Shigetomi)
- Photo services
- How about a photo holding the special panel? Cabin attendants will help you memorialize your trip. Please feel free to contact your cabin attendant.
- Commemorative ticket
- All passengers will receive this ticket. It is also has space for a stamp that will help you memorialize your trip.
On-board souvenirs/bento lunch boxes
- Hayato no Kaze, Isaburo - Shinpei Cell Phone Strap
- Enjoy the cute little model of train.
720 yen/each (tax included)
- Sweet Potato Pudding
- Custard pudding made with only Kirishima’s sweet potatoes, fresh eggs, sugar and milk.
600 yen (tax included)
*Available only on Saturdays and Sundays
- Sparkling Sake "Satsuma Gold"
- This is sparkling sake made from “Kogane Sengan” sweet potatoes that are grown in the Mainami-Satsuma region.
520 yen (tax included)
- Kareigawa Station
- Opened in 1903, this is one of the oldest stations on Hisatsu Line. This retro-building is a popular sightseeing spot.
- Osumi-Yokogawa Station
- This is the other oldest station on the Hisatsu Line. Bullet holes from World War II can still be seen on a post on the platform. The building survived the war and is still in use today.
Stops & Timetable
2 round trips a day / Daily operation
As of March 2016